CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

My Apologies..

I was grounded and then yeah... I forgot to post. I dyed me hair this orange color but, DO NOT freak out. It actually looks really good on me. I tried out for my school's basketball team and miraculously made the team! Not only that.. I have a new crush. His name is Perry(the only guy I like who's name isn't Nick. Funny.) he is SUPER sweet and nice. Has good grades, is a godly person, and meets all my standards. We have been passing these notes we call the PAPER OF DEATH (insert scary music of your choice here). Wow. He is really something else. We went to the mall a while ago with a couple of friends... It was hilarious. This girl was flirting with him right in front of me.. I was sad and was looking down. He looked at me. So she says,"Hey, what's your name?" Perry:"I don't have a name." We couldn't help it we all started laughing. Yeah, it was messed up. But it was HILARIOUS!!!!

Yours Forever And Ever,
Sk8erGirl

3 thoughts:

turnabout said...

*snickers* forget us?!?! glad to know you think so highly of us. i'd be insulted if i really cared ;]

'm glad for you (on the whole Perry thing) he sounds awsome! i here by give you my permission XD nah, but seriously i'm really happy for you:
CONGATZ!!!!!!

love ya!,
kat

turnabout said...

...yeah sorry, if you haven't already noticed i'm on a little sugar high :] :] :]!!!!...

bye!

Julia said...

lol Perry sounds awesome
awesome! orange hair, just don't be a hobo in a boxen & dye it blue.....