CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Didn't want to deal with crap..

I didn't want crap from Angie-chan so I didn't post. Sorry. I don't really have anything to say. But I did take up recycling. And TreeHugger (julie) I have the same thing too. I always wake up like that. Or, I ask for a sign and something Jonas Brothery happens. Haha. That sounds funny. Anyway. I have been moody because it is that time of month. So be careful..



Love Ya,
Sk8erGirl

3 thoughts:

Julia said...

lol
recycling....brings back memories...i wore a shirt to school once that said "i recycle" & had little heart on it
and than like 20 different people around the whole school asked me if i recycle....
i do....

turnabout said...

haha I recycle too but mostly out of habit

Tenacious said...

Honestly, can you NOT put that dont click here button on your blog?