CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

I got some stuff from people today. It was really weird today. It snowed. Yeah, I know. I did the same thing. IT SNOWED IN FREAKING CALIFORNIA!!!!! In other news, wow that was sappy. Dayzha had to go pee. And I was staring at her while she was doing a little dance in her seat like WTF?! Then the teacher said she could go to the bathroom and she got up too fast. She fell flat on her face. I couldn't help it, she is my friend in all BUT WOW... Yeah it was hilarious. My mom and daddy got me.. HAPPY BUNNY PJS!!!!!!!! Yeah.. I pwned you all. I got happy bunny! * does little dance* Now this is where you should start backing away in fear. My daddy gave me chocolate. Yeah WHAT WAS HE THINKING?! I'll be bouncing off the walls all over the place. Well, at least I don't have school tomorrow. Or. Monday. FOUR DAY WEEKEND HERE I COME!!!!!

6 thoughts:

Julia said...

AWESOME!!!!!
i got....
...drum roll please...

NOTHING!!!
except getting hit in the back of my head with a hardcover book & one of my guy friend's number...and a stupid chocolate hart from my mom
i said she can keep it..
wow...it snowed in California...
welcome to looserville population YOU! i love happy bunny...not that much though...lol

Julia said...

I'll leave another comment here..lol
do you have a myspace?
mine is myspace.com/confused_retard

Alyssa said...

Sorry if you don't like me or anything, but I don't steryotype people. God does not want life to be like that.
I go to a private school and I dress preppy, so I guess I am pretty preppy. But you have never met me so don't steryotype me.
I don't wear big name brands though(ie: a shirt with a big hollister across it)
I like the simple things.

Julia said...

yeah seriously, you don't know her
and big deal...miley is everywhere
we gotta deal with that...for now...
well you know..until her transition into britney spears is done
lol
i heard she's gonna present at the oscars
that's a bit messed up...and i heard someone say "she's 18 and dresses appropriately for her age" and the radio dj said "no she's 15 and dresses as a slut!"
robby ray, keep cashing those paychecks!
lolz

Sakura said...

do u live in northern california?

Sakura said...

I do not like the DON'T CLICK HERE thing. I had to go through the ENTIRE thing before i do do anything! I couldn't exit out of that webpage, I couldn't go BACK, I couldn't do anything!