CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Know

I thought I did before but, I didn't know at all. I was wrong. Oh, so very wrong. Red was right. I changed. I don't like it either. So I've made myself well.. me again. And I am very sorry to the person I have prejudiced against. It is not worth to lose a potential friend over a silly little thing like Miley Cyrus. To be honest I like a couple of her songs. Not all but, some. The thing I don't like about her so much is her. Her as a person. She is too fake for me, too worldly, materialistic. As I was saying Alyssa.. let's say we put the past things I've said behind us and be oh, I don't know. Friends?

1 thoughts:

Julia said...

that's good
I actually like a couple of her songs too...mostly rock star cuz of the guitar riffs..lol