CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

OK

The Jonas Brother Concert WAS OFF DA CHAIN!! Have you ever heard Nick rap? Well, I have and it is hilarious... Nick J is off da chain. Lol. OK Their opening act was a band called Rooney. Can't say I'm a big fan of them. I didn't really like their music that much. OK towards the middle of the concert Nick was wearing these fake white sleeves. AND HE RIPPED THEM OFF!!!!! He has biceps. He was actually muscular. OMJ! Oh and they did this thing where Nick was playing the drums, Kevin had one of those things you use to put out a fire, Joe had a metal trash can lid and was banging on it. Then this other guy had the metal trash can and was banging on it. It was really cool.I'm ON THE JONAS BROTHERS STREET TEAM!!!!!!!

2 thoughts:

Julia said...

OMG you got to go!!!
soo awesome...i was gonna go to the one in AC but my bff can't come & I'm not going alone
lolz
you watch kyle xy too!?
and play F.E.A.R.???
that is so freaking awesome....
really
lolz i got an ill copy of the new one cuz i spent 16 bucks on the best of both worlds movie & my mom wouldn't give me money to buy it...and I'm saving mine

why is this so long???
oh well...
no but seriously where have YOU been all my life?
we're like clones or long lost twins or something...

so much you can find out about a person just by reading their blog...

turnabout said...

glad you had fun :)