CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ahem *cough, cough*

Never heard of ATF (after the fire?), Red. Um, on another note. Tomorrow is *insert theme music of your choice* Is Gabby's (My BFF in the whole entire world, besides Red) BIRTHDAY!!! So.. YAY! And Red I am catching up. I turn 14 this year. *sticks out tongue* And God has touched my life notice the blog makeover and name change. Captain Obvious. And I guess I'll post Friday. Way TOO Much to do to post tomorrow.



Love Ya,
Sk8erGirl

3 thoughts:

Julia said...

omj! when i read your comment i was eating a hershey's bar & i started laughing so hard that a piece of it that was in my mouth just...flew across my desk & the window...lol
say Happy Birthday to Gabby for me
although he has no idea who i am...lol

turnabout said...

Aw yay! Tell Gabby I say Happy Birthday! (even though i don't think we know each other at all, but if she's your friend she must be awsome:P)

awww g2g my cat is trying to eat my math hw...no really, he is *sigh* stupid cat

Tenacious said...

Hey listen. anna colled off cince like 2 years ago. its fine. oh and its Acquire The Fire. not after lol. my name is akito.